Thursday, January 15, 2015

Art Impressions Java Love Challenge!!


Hello AI Fans!!

It's time for a new challenge at Art Impressions blog, and it's all about Java!!!  Grab your papers and stamps and show us just how much you love your coffee!

I decided to show what could happen if you DON'T keep yourself properly caffeinated! LOL!  So I used Power Napper (sku 14150) and Caffeinated (sku G4144).   You can find lots of coffee related stamps and sentiments at Art Impressions!




Do yourself a big favor and pop over to the AI blog to check out all the amazing creations by the design team! You don't want to miss them!! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

7 comments :

Sherry Eckblad said...

That image just makes me laugh and I know exactly how she feels.
Great coloring too.

Lillian A said...

Yes, that caffeine jolt !! Too funny, Sharon, and love the cups and coffee beans background papers - and I do believe those are coffee beans surrounding your diecut - way to go, girl !!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute and I can totally relate to it, lol. Love the dp and the great design.

Karen Day said...

Sharon, I love your choice of stamps!! That is one of my favourite Ai sentiments, and the image you chose to go with it is hilarious :o) And of course you had coffee papers in your stash?! I love it all...

Sherrie K. said...

Ooh to funny! Your card is so awesome! Great layering and fun papers not to mention that fabulous image! Love this!
Sherrie K

Sue from Oregon said...

I actually laughed out loud at this one! Such a clever combo of stamps, sentiment and design!

Ellen said...

So funny, just love your card: great image, beautiful DP.

groetjes, Ellen