Saturday, November 22, 2014

Art Impressions along with Scrapbook Adhesives!

Hello AI Fans!!

Today I wanted to show you a card I created using the beautiful Caroler Girl and Lamp Post (back for a limited time) from Art Impressions.  I've had this precious caroler for a while, and knew as soon as I saw that lamp post that it would be perfect with her!! I definitely need some practice coloring a night sky though!

So have you heard that we had the privilege of doing a product swap with Scrapbook Adhesives?  We received some awesome products to play with and I used several of them on this project.

 
I used both the 3D Foam Squares and the E-Z Squares Adhesives on my project!
 
 

Copics used: 
E's - 000, 00, 04, 11, 13, 17, 33, 35, 37, 70, 71, 95, 99
C's -  3, 5, 7
T's - 1, 2
Y's - 00, 02
G's - 82, 94, 99
B's - 21, 23, 28
R's - 20, 35, 37
 
 


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today! Also, please be sure and pop over to Sscrapbook Adhesives to see what fabulous creation they've got for your enjoyment today as well! Have a fabulous weekend and don't forget to make some time to get crafty! 
 
 

1 comment :

Stressed Stamper said...

Love that colouring on the sky Mrs...really fab ....
checked out all yr postings I have missed - as always - stunning
Sarah x