Saturday, February 15, 2020

Brand new Twisters from Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

Today's card features one of the brand new Twisters from Art Impressions!  Ok, I've got to admit, I loved the old Spinners, from AI, but these new Twisters are SOOO much easier to make and pack just as big a punch as the Spinners did! There are SIX brand new sets which include both the front and back of the image (I'm so sorry I didn't take a picture of the back of the dog before I sent my card off!!) as well as the dies you need to cut them both out. Isn't he the cutest??!!  I used #5211 Dog Twist Set!  Now to make the Twister Set work, you need to purchase the Twist Frame Die separately.  But you only need to buy it once.  That way, you're not paying for it over and over again if you get more than one Twister Set!  It also comes with this cute Happy Birthday Die Set and the cute star I used on this card.  I simply cut them apart, but you can leave it all together is you want! 



So that's it from me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics used:
E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, E37
G82, G85
B02, B05
R12, R35
RV34, RV66
Y13