Thursday, May 16, 2019

To my Bestie Week Two of Shaped Card Challenge at Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

It's week two of challenge 256 Shaped Cards over at Art Impressions!  The Design Team are all featuring the brand new Work and Play release as well as the brand new Funny Farm release.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE 5112 Hedgehogs Set!!  They are the cutest ever!!! I simply used the AI Double Stitched Hexagon Dies to make this super simple shaped card!! Just score your card base and lay the top of the die just off the top edge of the fold and run it through your die cutting machine. And voila!! You have a shaped card!! I simply cut another piece and glued it on top so the top of the card is stitched as well! 



Please be sure to pop over to the Art Impressions blog to check out all the amazing creations from the design team! Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time - stay crafty!!


No comments :