Thursday, February 7, 2019

Art Impressions Stripes and Circles Week Two and brand new Circlet MTF!!!

Hello AI Fans!! 

It's week two of Challenge 249 Stripes and Circles at Art Impressions Blog and all of the Design Team are featuring the brand new Circlet Mini Tryfolds! My card today features #5092 Pasture Circlet MTF. I wanted to do something different, and I had found this video from My Favorite Things on how to make a shadow box card.  I altered it to fit what I was trying to do and love how it turned out. It folds to a flat 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card for mailing!  Then pops right back open when you take it out. Neat, huh??? 






Please pop over to the Art Impressions Blog to check out all the amazing ways the Design Team used the new Circlet MTF, then grab your paper and glue to play along with the challenge! Thanks for stopping by for a visit today! Until next time - stay crafty!! 



No comments :