Saturday, August 11, 2018

Still Grinning with Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

When I saw this stamp set #4999 Perfect Duet Set from the Work and Play line at Art Impressions, I totally and completely fell in love!!! This is so me and my hubby!! We do love to dance!!   The knees aren't as nice to us anymore, but we still love to get out there and have fun! And isn't that just one of the best things in life, having fun??  I think it's what keeps you young!







That's it for me today! Hope you're having an awesome weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics used:
E000, E00, E11, E21, E23
R20, R81, R83, R85
BG000, BG32, BG35, BG57
W1, W2, W3, W5
T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T7


1 comment :

Bunny said...

I love this cute card. Excellent coloring. I love how you matched the colors to your paper. [Bunny]