Saturday, August 20, 2016

You spin me right round with Art Impressions Spinners!

Hello AI Fans!

My card today features one of the awesome AI Spinners called Love Spinner #4571 with the matching dies which makes it sooooo much easier to cut this adorable couple out!  I wanted to do something a little different than my normal bright colors. So for this card, I only used my cool grey Copics and colored them in black and white using black and white pattern paper. Taking pictures of the cool greys drives me crazy cause the blue tones in the grey really come out in the picture and it no longer looks to be black and white. They don't look this blue in person. 




Copics used: C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty!! 



4 comments :

Lillian A said...

How cute - just love your fantastic array of black/white prints and your image is darling! Nice touch adding the enamel dots.

Annie Solomon said...

great card. fabulous b&w paper pairing. thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Just a truly adorable and inspired card! I love the black/gray/white combo--reminds me of old '50s TV shows. Great design and great coloring. Bravo!

Unknown said...

Aww! What a sweet looking couple! This is a fab card Sharon, I really the black, grey and white - super job!