Saturday, May 28, 2016

My Favorite Thing with Art Impression

Hello AI Fans!!

Today I'm showing you another one of the fun and fabulous Art Impressions images that are available exclusively at Hobby Lobby. I am so in love with this set and I know I will probably wear it out!  This set is LOVE BIRDS  #AICS27  and the last I checked, they are ON SALE!!!! 


Just look at these adorable faces!!!!!  


I had actually tried to draw in a heart pattern on her apron, and I just didn't like how it turned out. So how do I fix it? I just paper piece right over the top of the failure and voila! No more problem. :) 



And a look at the inside...


Copics used:

skin:  E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
clothing: RV32, RV34, E51, E53, E33, E34, E37,
hair: W2, W4, W6
Birds: R22, R24, R27, B000, B01
I also used chalk pencils for some shading

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope you have lots of time this weekend to get crafty!


8 comments :

Lillian A said...

Aw, look at these pair of lovebirds, who warm our hearts! Superb coloring, Sharon, and striking colors chosen for your fabulous creation. Wishing you a safe, happy and fun Memorial weekend.

Unknown said...

This is the sweetest card! What a fabulous stamp - they are such a lovely couple :-) Fantastic colouring and super papers as always Sharon!

DeeDee7770 said...

Beautiful card. Your colours and style are amazing. I love your work.

Debs said...

Brilliant card Sharon - love that sentiment!!
Debs xx

Annie Solomon said...

Love this. It's so cute!

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

very adorable

Ellen said...

Great card, love the stamp and sentiment. The DP fits so good.

Groetjes, Ellen

Natasa said...

What a lovely card! Great image and layout and love the sentiment!