Thursday, January 14, 2016

Art Impressions Winter Wonderland Challenge Week Two


Hello AI Fans!!
 
It's week two of the Winter Wonderland Challenge over at the Art Impressions Blog! So if you haven't joined in yet, you still have another week. Grab those wintery stamps and show us your stuff!!
 
I used two different Water Color Stamp Sets to create my Winter Wonderland - WC Series 4 Set 1 and WC Series 4 Set 2.
 
I just used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place the snowman perfectly next to the tree.
 
 
 
Please be sure and pop over to the blog to check out all the amazing creations by the DT, and I hope you join us in the challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!
 
 


5 comments :

Lillian A said...

Brrrry winter looking card, Sharon. Adorably cute, although I'm leaning towards spring now - hahaha!

Karen Day said...

Beautifully done, Sharon - your images look like they're glowing! I love the bit of added sparkle :o)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! The papers are my favorite and what a darling snowman! Love it Sharon!
Sherrie K

Joey said...

Fantastic frosty make Sharon :) we have snow forecast here for the weekend - I'm doubtful it will come lol. Jo x

Cheri Burry said...

What a beautiful card Sharon! I agree with Karen....the images look like they are glowing!