Saturday, April 25, 2015

Art Impressions Pop Ups!

Hello AI Fans!!
 
 
Hope you're enjoying your Saturday!! So how many of you have needed a card REALLY quickly, but still wanted to make it yourself and not give a store bought card! Let's see a show of hands! I just held up both my arms, how about you? Well that's where the AI Pop Ups come in handy! In just a matter of a few minutes, you can have a hand made card that has a real WOW factor to it! These cards have soooo much dimension and Art Impressions makes it so easy by numbering the pieces as they should be applied! For my card today, I used AI Deco Set 3 (sku# 4344)  I just fussy cut around the top part of the image.
 
 
It even comes with sentiments!  The paper I used is Doodlebug Sunkissed
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty!
 
 


5 comments :

Lillian A said...

LOL - this is such an adorable card, Sharon -- makes me laugh !!

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is so funny and cute. Your coloring is beautiful. I am still giggling....Hugs, joann

Karen Steele said...

This is a fab card Sharon - made me smile! :-)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Yep I raised both arms, bat wings and all, lol. Love this adorable scene. Think this set is on my wishlist.

Sue from Oregon said...

Those pop ups are so fun!