Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Sheila!!

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful week so far!! Here's a card I made for a friend's birthday along with a  little gift box to match!  This also fits the Art Impressions Best of Friends challenge they've got going on right now, so I am entering it into that. This one is a little picture heavy, I'm afraid! :)  I used one of the fabulous new Girlfriends images that was just released at Art Impressions called Laughing along with the text stamp. So FUN!!!!







Supplies:
image: Laughing colored with Copic markers
papers: Nitwit collections matted with Bazzill cardstock
flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
May Arts silk ribbon
die cuts and box from Silhouette
Viva Decor Pearl Pen
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Cheery Lynn doily die

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

9 comments :

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is fabulous...I love the colors, your coloring and the wonderful design. Just fantastic...Hugs, joann

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous, fun card.
luv
Debby

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a great card for a great friendship.. have to get this image and sentiment! Love it...xxx Ann Marie

Sheri said...

Super cute..and hysterical!! You are such a gifted artist, my sweet friend!! I hope you're feeling better today! ♥

Linsey R said...

What a super cute card! Endearing image colored beautifully, super fun sentiment and I just love it! Thanks so much for sharing this! I hope you win the AI challenge with this one!! :)

Karen Amidon said...

Love these girls, this is fabulous Sharon!

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon - and I love your colouring! Thanks for joining our Best of Friends challenge at Art Impressions!

Amanda R said...

Absolutely love this! I need to pull out some of those images, they are so fun! And congrats, I just saw you won the AI challenge!

scrappymo! said...

I keeled over with laughter...this is hilarious! Fabulous card.j