Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Papertake Weekly - It's sketch week!!!!


Hey everyone! I know, I'm very late getting this posted. Blogger was giving me fits this morning, so my apologies for not having my post up in time. It's the last Tuesday of the month, so you Papertakers know what that means, don't you?? Yep! It's SKETCH week! We get the pleasure of working with one of Dawny's fabulous sketches. We are sponsored this week by the fabulous folks over at Simon Says Stamp!! For my card, I used the new sketch #81, but you are more than welcome to use any Papertake Weekly sketch from the past. Just please be sure to list which sketch it is in your post. 



I can't help it, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this adorable Tilda. I think she will be one of my all time favorite classics to use for Birthdays!!  She's not in stock right now at Magnolia-licious, but if you're interested, just send Diana an email and she'll be able to tell you if she can get her in stock for you.!  Please be sure to pop over to Papertake Weekly to check out all my teamies fabulous creations for the challenge, and then we'd really love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

Supplies:
Tilda with Love Cake - Magnolia-licious
die cuts from Silhouette cut with the Cameo
Papers: Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar matted with Bazzill cardstock
ribbon: May Arts silk
button from stash
Sentiment: Paper Smooches

7 comments :

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

charlene said...

Very cute Chickie!
Hugs♥

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Where's the party? This is adorable and I love the bright colors. Cute card. hugs, Ruth Ann

Sandi said...

oh so right on, this would enhance any birthday card, she is precious and so love how you have given her divine color, hope all is well, hugs

Sandy said...

Surprise is right - I love your use of bold colors. Love it!!
sandy

Janine - Ellabella said...

This is beautiful, I love the colour choice and the papers are super. Fabulous layout and detail, looovvveee it.
Hugs Janine

Stressed Stamper said...

Nice and bright - and love the twirl on the button
Sarah xx