Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - It's a celebration!

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful week and are able to slow down and enjoy the holidays. It's my turn to post my card over at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Design Team Inspirations. I chose to work with this gorgeous image of Candy Canes from the Saturated Canary line of rubber stamps at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps!


Isn't she gorgeous??!! She's colored with Copic markers on a frame cut with the Silhouette Cameo. The papers are some of my favorite from Nitwit Collections and they're matted with Bazzill cardstock. The poinsettia was cut using a Spellbinders die and enhanced with some Stickles. The ribbons are from my stash and I added a bunch of pearls with the Viva Decor pearl pen.


So have you heard the news from Angie??!!! She has a goal of reaching 1000 members at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Facebook page by the end of the day Dec 31st, 2012! If she attains that goal (we're currently over 800) then Angie is going to give away an ENTIRE set of stamps from the CHA Winter 2013 show to one random member of the group! OMG! Tell all your Facebook friends to please get over there! Who wouldn't love to start the new year out that way??!!!!!


That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me. May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and may the new year bring many new joys to you and your loved ones. Thank your for another wonderful year!! Hugs! Sharon

6 comments :

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sheri said...

Love her! She is colored up so nicely. And I love the bluish cast to the whole card. Great job and Merry Christmas to you and yours

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Sharon, love how you've colored her in all blue. Did you ever get your blog figured out to get things back where they're supposed to be? When I open your blog or mine or anyone's on my IPad its in a weird format with tiny thumbnail pictures & you can't make them larger. Very irritating. I finally figured out I can go to the end of the posts on a blog where it says home & click view web version. Then it looks right once again but if you go to another post you have o do that each time. Such a nusisance. I love making comments & seeing what others have posted ... It only does that on my IPad. Not my laptop but the iPad is what I use most of the time.
Have a great day & really do love this latest creation.
Hugs, Janie

Christina C. said...

Sharon, she is absolutely exquisite! Love your superb coloring of this sweet image! Gorgeous details!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

Judy said...

Wow...stunning card (I think blues are my favorites)

Blessings to you and yours, and a very Merry Christmas.

xo
Judy

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) the image is adorable and the shades of blue and details are all so pretty :-)

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the very best for a Happy and Prosperous New Year :-)
luv
Lols x x x