Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Winner of the Magnolia-licious Accordian File challenge

Hi everyone! I went to random.org and pulled a number for the winner of the accordian folder. And here's the results!!


IntroductionStatisticsNumbersDrawingsTestimonialsFAQContactLoginWhat's New!Search RANDOM.ORG
True Random Number ServiceRandom Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

10
Timestamp: 2009-09-09 03:33:09 UTC


So off to see who #10 is.....
And the winner is:

CelticWoman said...
I think this is a treasure, it is darling, LOVE THE LION, and I too am a fall person, I am so ready this year, your colors make me that more anxious for the cool crisp mornings, the golden shadows and colors. Hugs

September 1, 2009 5:30 AM

A big congrats Sandi! Hope you enjoy!! Be sure to check inside the folder for your extra goodies too! hugs! Please send me your address so I can forward your prize to you!

Thanks so much to all of you for playing! Enjoy the rest of your week! hugs!

No comments :