Saturday, January 10, 2009

Will you be my cupcake? Valentine card featuring The Cutting Cafe and Martha Stewart Border punches

I am having so much fun making Valentines Day Cards! This one features a GORGEOUS brand new set of printable stamps just released by Regina over at The Cutting Cafe'! This is one
YUMMY set of stamps that are all about CUPCAKES! Both the cupcake and sentiment are from the set. I just printed if off from my computer on Bazzill cardstock and colored it with my Copics. The scalloped circles were cut with my Nestabilities, and I used my scalloped scissors for the sentiment. The cupcake is double popped off the card for lots of dimension. (I can't make a flat card - I really have tried - I can't do it!) :)

I wanted to make my own lace looking border by combining three different Martha Stewart border punches and I like the way it turned out. I have to thank my wonderful friend Teri, for without her, I would not have been able to create that edging!!! ;) Thanks Teri!! And thank YOU for stopping by to visit! Have a wonderful weekend! HUGS!


22 comments :

Junie said...

WOW what a beautiful card and SOOOOOOOO much detail. I always have trouble using my scalloped scissors for some reason. I am desparate for a Martha Stewart punch, I have promised myself one at the end of the month PAY DAY - have a great weekend !!!

Dawny P said...

This is sooo sweet lol xxx I love the dimension Sharon - I'm with you on that. The colours are so yummy and it is just perfect xxxxx

Ania - "Z Papieru Tworzone" said...

Oh my... This cupcake is very cute! I`m loving this cards coloured in, of may remarkable climate!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Sharon This is so `yummy` I love all the texture and all those little details you had to finish your cards off just perfectly!!!
Must try and invest in some of those punches...they are lovely:)
``Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)~X~

DeeDee said...

Whoa!!!! Dang girlie, you've been busy!!! That is adorable!!! I love all the yummy colors and your cupcake looks awesome!! I love, love, love the layered punches...I really must try that!!! HUGS!!

Regina Easter said...

yes i will be your cupcake (best of friend forever).........this rocks with so much sweetness........double hugs

BettyBee said...

Oh, This is the cutest card EVER!!! What a great combination of textures, colors, and just yummy treats!! I want everything!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sharon,
Sweet and talented..Wow! You rock...I have been on the hunt for the MS punches..My Michaels is soooo boring...Hugs, Krista

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow, Sharon, this is SO CUTE!! I really need to create with some Cutting Cafe' images! I love your coloring! You are so good with shading and shadowing! Love all of the borders too! Awesome!!

Jen said...

Wow Sharon! this turned out fantastic! I love the colors you chose for this and those cupcakes...are just oh so yummy!

mickeydee said...

Wowzers! This card is YUMMY! All the layers and colors.....fabulous!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Well well....look at those fabulous punches LOL.....I am glad that you like them my friend!!! Your card is beautiful!! That cupcake looks yummy enough to eat. hugs, T

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling, darling.

Enfys said...

This is totally scrumptious and yummy. I love what Regina's DT is doing with these cupcakes
hugs
En xx

Stacey said...

I love cupcakes so this card is a winner for me!!! It look good enough to eat, right off to bake some cupcakes x x x

DonnaMundinger said...

Sharon, if this isn't the SWEETEST thing! Those stamps are perfect for V-Day and so much more! And the layering of the punches is INSPIRED! Hugs, D P.S. I posted the Hallmark challenge so now I'm off to play.

Becky G said...

Love everything, Sharon! This is fabulous!!!!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, really love it!!! Just perfect! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

Nikki said...

Sharon, this is just so lovely! Love your coloring!
Hugs!

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com said...

Deloris in Florida great Blog..
such creativity...thanks for sharing....D

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com

Linda Beeson said...

Totally, totally adorable!

Unknown said...

So yummy!!! I love how you made those borders.