Saturday, November 15, 2008

ho ho ho...Santa was here with downloadable circle tag




I have been seeing these medalion cards everywhere and have really been wanting to make one! So I finally did last night. If you haven't seen this tutorial, be sure and visit Becca over at Amazing Paper Grace. She's one talented lady!!!


I used a corner punch to make the medalion. The PP is by Kaiser and the cardstock by Bazzill. The Santa stamp is a Mary Engelbreit by All Night Media #849J11. I used my MS border punch and then that fun tag is a downloadable stamp by Regina Easter over at The Cutting Cafe! They're so easy to use! Just print and punch out with your circle punch! I love them! Watch for them! They'll be available soon over on the Cutting Cafe web site! Thanks for stopping by to visit and have a wonderful Saturday!

Another Nevada dumb law:

in Elko, NV everyone walking the streets is required to wear a mask.

HUGS!


4 comments :

Regina Easter said...

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee i get to leave the first comment....okay so like this santa is rockin and the colors are so vibrant and beautiful..this is awesome..love your blog colors to..hugs

Anonymous said...

This is such a `gorgeous` card Sharon..love it ...that folding looks fabulous!!!TFS>>.must go take a `peek` now!!!
Hope your having a lovely Weekend...and Many
`Thanks` for always taking time out out to visit my blog...`Your fab`:)~X~

DeeDee said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! This is AMAZING!!! I Love this card and your medallion is wonderful!!! I wanna make one now!!! LOL!!! This is GREAT girlie!!! HUGS!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this Sharon! So bright and beautiful! The little tag is perfect with it. Now I'm gonna run over and find out how to make one of those medallions. xxD