Saturday, November 10, 2018

Friends are your umbrella with Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

Of all the things I could wish for you, I think the best thing I could wish for you is to have at least one close friend in your life.  They truly are our umbrellas. I love this image and sentiment from the Girlfriends line at Art Impressions #4048 Under My Umbrella Set. I stamped them onto Cryogen White paper and colored them with Copic markers. I then cut the sentiment out with #5065 Oval Double Stitched Dies and then trimmed it off to tuck it into the corner.  I just used my craft knife to try and mimic the stitched design on the trimmed sides.  Didn't turn out super great, but it's ok. 




So that's it from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!! 

Copics used:
E000, E00, E04, E07, E09, E11, E33, E35, E37, E70, E71, E74, E77
BG72, BG75
YG61, YG63
R20, R34, R37, R39
YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18, YR21, YR24, YR27
T1, T2


2 comments :

Bunny said...

This is cute. Praise the Lord the sentiment is so true. [Bunny]``

Janie Printz said...

Hi Sharon, what a great card for a special friend & that sentiment is perfect. Love your coloring & how the image matches those bright & cheerful papers. Have a wonderful weekend my friend...