Thursday, December 14, 2017

Art Impressions New Funny Farm and Work & Play Clear Sets!!

Hello AI Fans!!!

Today the design team is showing you the new Funny Farm and Work & Play Clear Sets now available at Art Impressions! My card today features the Holey Moley Set from the two new Funny Farm Sets!! This is a cute set to play with! I actually took one of the moles and only used the top of her to place her in the pile of dirt that is also a stamp in this set. I thought it would work perfectly as she's got a daisy and dirt on the top of her head. I like how she turned out! Let me know what you think! 



Please be sure to pop over to the blog to check out all the amazing creations by the design team! Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit and hope to see you back again soon! Until then - stay crafty!!


No comments :