Thursday, July 13, 2017

Hello AI Fans!!

I'm soooo excited to introduce you to one of the brand new Girlfriends Stamp Sets!! I used #4890 Crafty Girls and they are celebrating the 30th Birthday of Art Impressions!! Doesn't get any more fun than that!!! If you're a crafter, you know exactly how much fun they're having sitting around that table and catching up on life as well as their crafting needs. There's nothing like crafting with your Girlfriends!! 

To start my cards, I always pick the stamp first, and then go with some paper that I think matches the feeling I'm trying to portray with the card.  I usually pick two or three matching papers so I can create my different layers. Then I get ready and start coloring the stamp to match the colors in the papers. As you can see, I didn't just limit myself to only the colors in the papers I simply picked some coordinating colors and tones and had fun with it. 


I then started cutting my layers with mats. I do indeed like to use several layers of paper in my cards. :)  


I added some Glossy Accents onto the cutting machine under the table.


Then I added some Diamond Stickles onto the papers the Girlfriends are working on.




Next step is to go ahead and adhere all the individual layers together, and then place the layers onto the card, one by one.  I usually always pop the image layer up.  I finished it off by adding a little bit of bling with some Viva Decor Pearl Pens in different sizes on opposite corners. And I can hardly make a card without adding a bow. LOL! 




I can't wait to see what you come up  with for the new Girlfriends Stamp Sets!! Thanks so much for visiting and hope to see you joining the challenge!
Stay crafty!!
Copics used:
E000, E00, E11, E13, E17, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E42, E97, E99, B21, B41, B45, G21, G24, Y32, R35, R81, R83, R20, V01, V04. T1, T2, C3, C5, C7

No comments :