Saturday, September 12, 2020

Happy Halloween from the old bat featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!!


I'm continuing my spooky posts by showing you another Halloween card using #4784 Old Bat Set and I've also used the brand new Halloween Mini Die Set! I stamped her onto Cryogen paper and colored her with Copic markers which are listed below. Then to add extra spookiness, I die cut three of the bats and a pumpkin from the Halloween Mini Die Set! Super easy and they are the PERFECT size for embellishments! I placed her on a Mini Wobble to make her interactive. I don't know about you, but I LOVE cards you can play with! The moon is an accessory stamp that comes with the set. 





So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay healthy, stay safe, and of course stay crafty!!

hugs


Copics used:

E000, E00, E11, E33

YG13, YG17, YG67

YR04, YR07, YR09

V12, V15, V17

Y02, Y32, Y35, Y38

R20

C4


No comments :