Friday, December 14, 2018

Art Impressions my top 10 cards of 2018

Hello AI Fans!!

Wow!! I can't believe the year is almost over!  So now it's time to pick my top 10 , which is always very hard! I love every single one of Art Impressions images, so it makes this task extremely difficult! But here we go in no certain order...

This card was for one of my Besties, and I think this portrays the three of us pretty well!! LOL!  

These Critter Cups are just too adorable, don't you think?? What a fun way to give a little treat to a special someone!!
Critter Cup Val/Eas Set


The Twist Ties are amazing and this set is so perfect for a little one!!
Elephant Twist Ties


On the way to a Best Day Ever using
Road Trip



I won't pretend!  The Flutters are one of my very favorite lines at Art Impressions!!
Sheep Flutter Set 



This is one of my favorite images from Art Impressions. LOVE the Girlfriends line!
Picture Perfect Set



I just really love her all dressed up in pink!!
Baseball Set


And how about the wonderful set for teachers!!
Office Party Set


This is one of my favorite projects this year and have really enjoyed giving them as gifts!  I used  several stamp sets.  Christmas Cheer Set, Magical Christmas MTF, Sparkle and Cheer Set, Snow Friend Set


And last but certainly not least, I couldn't resist including another of my favorite Flutters! 


So that's it!! This is my last post for 2018. I would first like to thank every one of you for visiting us and supporting our favorite stamp company of all time! I'm wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and hope you are truly enjoying the season with your loved ones! 

Big hugs and see you in 2019!!