Saturday, March 17, 2018

Got any Cake? Art Impressions Front and Back stamps

Hello AI Fans!!

Happy Saturday! Hope you're having an amazing start to your weekend and that you're having great weather! My card today features the adorable raccoons from #4830 Any Cake Set with Dies. I can't help it, these cuties put a huge smile on my face every time! I also used #4749 Window Deco Die Set for the curtains on the inside of the card, and #4619 Window Die for the window frames around my cutout.  I simply cut off the shutters with a craft knife. 






Look at these adorable faces!!! :) 



Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time, stay craft!! 

Copic markers:  T3, T4, T5, T9, R20


1 comment :

Ellen said...

Love your card with these raccoons! Such a great set to have. Have a lovely weekend!

hugs, Ellen