Saturday, January 14, 2017

Art Impressions Watercoloring

Hello AI Fans!!

Happy weekend!! Hope you're having a fun Saturday. :)  My card today features #3545 WC Series 7 Set 2.  I am really enjoying playing with these water color sets! This cute little kittie is having a wonderful nap in the flower garden. I want to go join him! :)  




markers used: 45 Sepia, 101 Tropical, 14 Turquoise, 17 Steel Blue, 15 Olive Green, 86 African Violet, 20 Magenta

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit and hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty!



3 comments :

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful Sharon, looks like you've created the perfect tranquil place to spend the day. Love these watercolors.. I'd like to join the sweet little Kittie & have a nap myself. Great card my friend.
hugs, Janie

Unknown said...

Wow Sharon! This is a stunning card - beautiful!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is so pretty!
Sherrie K