Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps

Hey everyone! So...are you ready for Christmas yet? Is that a loaded question? LOL! I've still got so much to get done. This year is so much worse than normal because Thanksgiving was so late. So I'm going to really try to remember this next year. LOL! Think it will work? I doubt it, but that won't stop me from trying. :)  I wanted to show you a Valentine's Day card I made using the adorable Stinker image from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. Is she not the cutest thing this side of the Mississippi??



Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!! Hugs!

Supplies:
image: Stinker from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps
papers - Authentique Smitten and I can't remember who the other is by - sorry!!
flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
ribbon from PTI
heart die cut from Silhouette Store
Viva Decor Pearl Pen
trim from Melissa Frances (Thanks Angie!!)

1 comment :

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and love the cheeky image.
luv
Debby