Monday, May 15, 2023

If Friends Were Flowers featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans

Sharon here, and I used a few different sets from Art Impressions to create my card.  I started off with #5405 Mrs Set from the Hats Off Line. I chose the flower hat to put on her (there's so many to choose from!). For the pot of flowers, I used a little pot of tulips that are in 5493 Front Porch Valentines Set. The cute dragonfly is from 5728 Mushroom Cubbies, and then I used the scalloped circle die from 5543 Journal Template Die Set and the heart that is on is from 5721 Nested Heart Die Set. I stamped all of them onto Cryogen White paper and colored them with Copic markers. I love having the dies to cut them out instead of having to fussy cut them all! 









Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!!

Copic markers used:
E000, E00, E11
Y13, Y18
YG61, YG63
W2, W4
B000, B32
R20
RV32, RV34






No comments :