Saturday, April 4, 2020

Happy Birthday ya ol' geezer!! Featuring Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

I'm pretty sure we all need a good giggle to help us get through the day right now.  And Birthdays continue on, no matter what is happening.  So I have a fun birthday card for you today that you can give to any gentleman in your life.  I LOVE this sentiment! LOL! I used #4474 Old Guys Club Set from the AI People line. And then I thought this sentiment paired with it so well!! There are so many awesome sentiments in #5278 Dance it Out Laugh Lines!!!  I also used #5133 Flag Double Stitched Dies to enhance the sentiment.  Added a couple Sprinkles and called 'er done!!



A good look at the "old guys"  LOL! 


And a good look at that awesome sentiment on the Flag Die!! Link to the die set is both above and below, whichever is easier for you!


So that's it for me this week!  Please stay safe, stay home, stay healthy, and until next time - stay crafty!!

Sending the world a big hug!!

Copics used:
E000, E00, E11, E21, E23, E33, E35, E71, E74, E77
Y23, Y26, Y32
BG72, BG75
C2, C5
W2, W4, W6
R56, R59

1 comment :

Jane Morrison said...

Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from
Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly I thought it was a scam, and then I decided
to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I
confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to 12,000 $ , which I
requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I
advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to
apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere
loan lenders!

They are able to lend you a loan.
Contact Mr Anderson
E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
Telephone: +1 315-329-6320
Visit the office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) .