Saturday, May 27, 2017

You're the Beary Best!

Hello AI Fans!!

I have another PopCard to show you today. This one features #4860 Panda PopCard with #4862 Popcard Template. I colored him more like a regular bear instead of a Panda just cause I wanted to. :)  I love how cute they look peeking through the card front. 





Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today and hope to see you back again soon! Until then, stay crafty!

Copics used:  E50, E51, E53, RV32, RV34, BG11, BG32, BG34, Y21, Y23, R05, T1, T2, Blender



2 comments :

katieo said...

Fun card Sharon. I live that you made it a bear. There are lots of those around here in Truckee. I'm at my cabin. I noticed you are in Reno. I spent the weekend coloring AI stamps on my deck looking at the snow.

Marilyn said...

Cute card and I like the pop up design.