Saturday, July 23, 2016

Have a Hog Wild Birthday with Art Impressions!

Hello AI Fans!!!

I really love the Hog Wild Birthday Set #4472!! She has been one of my all time favorites ever since I laid eyes on her!  She's just so FUN!! I colored her up with Copic markers and then fussy cut her out so I could put her on an Action Wobble! Don't you think she's just perfect for an Action Wobble??!! 





Copics used:
E50, E51, E53, E55
R81, R83, R85
C3, C5
R35, Y11
E21, E23





Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you have some time to get crafty! 


5 comments :

Annie Solomon said...

Love this. Was just thinking about buying this stamp! Always enjoy your use of paper backgrounds.

Unknown said...

Gosh! This is sooo much fun! Just love this fantastic card Sharon!

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Oh my! What a fun card!

Sue from Oregon said...

Flying cupcakes-how fun!

Ellen said...

Great card, it's not possible NOT to smile!

groetjes, Ellen