Saturday, January 30, 2016

Flower Cart by Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!
 
Here we are at the end of January already! Todays card features the beautiful Flower Cart along with the WC Flower Set. and the WC Foliage Set I used Marvy Le Plume II markers to color them. I hope you've been watching all the glorious videos that Bonnie is posting every Wednesday on the blog! She is so amazingly talented!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Markers used:
 
 


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty!!
 


6 comments :

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Sharon! Your gorgeous piece of artwork would look super in a little frame and shown off on a wall :-)

Krisha said...

Gorgeous card Sharon!!

Yes, I have been watching the water coloring videos, and have adapted it to many of my cards. I love the technique and it truly is faster.

Sue from Oregon said...

I have a pretty good unused stash of these...I just need to find time to go watch those video's...this is just lovely!!!

Diana Seal said...

Beautifully done Sharon! Love the pretty flower cart, a little bit of spring in the middle of winter!

Sandi said...

Sharon, thanks so much for the visit to my blog, it is always great to hear from ya. Hope your staying warm and enjoying life. Love love love the flower cart and all that gorgeous blue, hugs

Sandi said...

Sharon, thanks so much for the visit to my blog, it is always great to hear from ya. Hope your staying warm and enjoying life. Love love love the flower cart and all that gorgeous blue, hugs