Saturday, January 16, 2016

Am I skinny yet???


Hello AI Fans!!
 
Have you ever looked at one of the AI People and said to yourself "that would SO be me!!"?? LOL! That's exactly what I said when I saw her on this Yoga ball with her sentiment! HAHA! My card today features Skinny Yet Set (sku 4672). 





 
Copics used:
E11, E00, E000, R20, Y21, Y23, Y26, BG32, BG34, BG49, E33, E35, E37, R24, W1, W2, E21
 
 


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty!


4 comments :

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant image and the sentiment is so funny! Fab card Sharon and super colouring as always :-)

Lillian A said...

Looks like she has a "rolling" start to skinniness! Hahaha, to what heights some people take their new year's resolution . . . great card creation and coloring, as always, Sharon! Have a fabulous 2016, my friend.

Ellen said...

Hilarious! Great card and I love the colouring.

Groetjes, Ellen

Sherrie K. said...

hahah, totally busting a gut on this card! So super fun!