Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Papertake Weekly - Trio-Tastic!!

Hey everyone!! It's time for a new challenge at Papertake Weekly and this week, Dawny's challenge is Trio-Tastic!! So use three different things on your project. Could be three different shapes, three different flowers, three different papers, three anything.  We are sponsored this week by Paper Nest Dolls.

For my card today, I am featuring a Little Darlings Rubber Stamp from the Saturated Canary line! I don't see her available now, so I'm not sure if she's been discontinued.







Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to check out all the gorgeous creations by my teamies, and then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!



image from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps colored with Copic markers
heart flourish, banner, and image frame cut with Silhouette
Doily and butterflies from Cheery Lynn Designs dies
lace flower from Prima
Viva Decor Pearl Pen in ice white
Diamond Stickles

4 comments :

Danni said...

Such a beautiful card!! I always love how you can get so many fab elements on a card and make it work--when I try it looks like something the dog threw up...LOL!! You rock!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Sharon - beautiful!

Debs said...

So beautiful Sharon - gorgeous detailing.
Debs xx

Lillian A said...

Pretty - love the touch of peach, as well as the pearls, doily and butterflies!! Of course, great coloring, as always, Sharon !!