Friday, April 18, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Sneak Peeks Day Two!!

Welcome back to Day TWO of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps APRIL previews!!! We are back with a fabulous new Moonlight Whispers stamp set by Annie Rodrigue!! You'll love these two gardening ladies along with the THREE fun sentiments!!
Today the Krafty Girls and I are thrilled to share with you.....BLOOMIN' WONDERFUL!! There are lots of gorgeous creations on today's hop featuring both new images and sentiments from the set!! We know you are just going to LOVE these springtime ladies and be inspired by all the fun designs!!
Below you will find all the Krafty Girls who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN a package of today's stamps!! Woohoo!!!
ALL of our APRIL stamps will be available on Saturday morning at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! We'll be celebrating at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! It's over at our KKS Facebook fan page! Join us for all the fun!! You can find more details here!!
Happy hoppin'!!


The grass with flowers is inspiration I got from my friends Sheri Willshire and Mindy Baxter.

 Supplies:
Image - Bloomin' Wonderful from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps colored with Copic markers
papers - Nitwit Collections matted with Bazzill cardstock
picket fence and image frame from Silhouette
little flowers on the punch are from a little punch I've had forever
butterflies - Cheery Lynn Designs die
Viva Decor pearl pen


23 comments :

E said...

So beautiful!! Very springie colors:)

Debs said...

Wow, bravo, this is a lovely, pretty card

Janie Printz said...

Wow these bright colors sure popped my eyes open this morning. Sharon your coloring on her dress is simply amazing ... The pleats are so vivid & realistic & love the little flowers are on the fence.
Hugs, Janie

Sassy Raggedy said...

Oh this is so much fun. Your card is just so wonderful. I love that picket fence. Hugs, joann

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh myyyyy...this is stunning...jsut love it. Great image and colouring (as always) and I do love that fence and the great/bright colours you used. Just wonderful.

Unknown said...

Love the pink! Your colouring is awesome!

Nikki said...

Love all the added details you have added in this card :)

Pink Stamper Girl said...

Love your card and the new stamps. Your coloring is amazing!
Briana C.

Jane ayres said...

wonderful sharon, love the little fence and the garden scene x hugs jane x

New Creations said...

Such colourful and happy girly card, I would cheer up immediately if someone made cards like this for me:0) Fabulous. I appreciate how did you touch of the blue in her eyes, I love all the things you added to glam her beauty!!!

grammypat said...

What a good choice of colors and love your layout

jonim52 said...

Gorgeous, love this stamp set.

Rea' said...

OMG... just adorable... love the colors and the combination of prints... fun layering; the vine and butterflies, so cute... flowers w/pearls so girly and the picket fence... WOW !!

cghundley said...

Beautiful card, with the
butterfly and the little
fence! Love it.
Carla from Utah

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love your coloring and that fence is so adorable!

Linsey R said...

Oh my heavens Sharon, this is beyond beautiful!!! I want to live where she does and I want that to be my garden!!! It's so gorgeous!! This is a work of art and I would cherish it forever n ever!! Your inspiration is incredible!!!

Nat said...

Sharon this is seriously awesome, love your colours and charming details. the added flowers on the background are perfect !! :)

Heather said...

Sharon I love the amount of detail and dedication that goes into work creations. these are always just a pleasure to view. I love the inspiration.

Doudou said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Heather said...

So very pretty. I like the bright colours and all the details on the cards.

stampinfun71 said...

WOOOAAAA - this is Stunning. Where to begin???? I adore the fence and the 3D butterflies and the bright springy pp you chose. Such a masterpiece here....can't wait for the release!

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is just wonderful!!!!

Melanie Smith said...

I love everything about this card..... her dress is amazing and all the colors are so cheerful!