Sunday, February 21, 2010

Easter Basket set from The Cutting Cafe' plus a card drive!

Hi everyone! Hope you've enjoyed your weekend! Believe it or not, we got 18 inches of unexpected snow last night! LOL! It's a winter wonderland out there! And we had 60 deg weather all last week! It got me in the mood for spring, and then Mother Nature just yelled "PSYCH" at me this morning when I got up! LOL! Oh well...what else can I expect for February in Reno? Enough about the weather. I've got to tell you about all the FABULOUS new Easter files that Regina has over at The Cutting Cafe'!!! This on is the Easter Basket Set, and it's just one of many that she has just released, and I love it! It's the cutest little treat basket you could ever want to find and it cuts and goes together in the blink of an eye! Sooooo easy!! And it's the perfect size to just give someon a little treat. This one has six of the dark chocolate Dove squares inside it!! That's a lot of chocolate! Please be sure and pop over to The Cutting Cafe' and check out all the fabulous files, including this adorable Easter Basket Set!


My friend Lacey is having a card drive for a friends Aunt who is turning 100 years old on Easter Sunday this year! How awesome is that??!! We're shooting for 100 cards for her 100th birthday. Can you imagine how she would feel to receive that many cards?! If you're interested in helping by sending a card, please email Lacey at laceysoliving@bellsouth.net. Please visit Lacey's blog for more info. Lacey is the owner of Stamp and Create. One of my very favorite stores for shopping on line for stamps and embellishments. Her prices are the best and her service is top notch! Do yourself a favor and check it out! She's also the co-owner of Wags 'n Whiskers along with Nikki Fairbairn (owner of Bunny Zoe's Crafts, another one of my favorite stores that I love to shop at!!

16 comments :

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab little basket - and love the rabbit
Hugs
Sarah

PeggyLovesVintage said...

What a cute basket and I love the bunny....looks like me first thing in the am...lol

Candy said...

Hi Sharon, from sunny and warm BC LOL LOL * grin....
We will get ours - just you wait and see!
LOVE your basket - it's adorable!! Love the bunny too :o)
Hugs, Candy

Regina Easter said...

oh my 100 years old....what a blessing ....sharon your project is so darn cute....thanks for everything girl...hugs

~JulieH~ said...

What a gorgeous basket ans such a cutie bunny!
Wow 18" of snow! we panic in the Uk if we have 2"! Keep warm!
Hugs
Juliexx

Nancy said...

Hi Sharon,
What a adorable Easter basket. I was just thinking yesterday I need to figure out treat baskets for the Easter egg hunt. Thanks for sharing I am going to check these out.
Hugs,
Nancy

Kelly said...

What a cute little basket Sharon. I'm still trying to get over the 18inches of snow...I've got a friend in Reno, I'll have to give her a call!

Sandi said...

Sharon, love how the basket turned out, it will looks like the elegant bunny turned out. Hugs

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Just adore that bunny prop!! What a darling basket too!! So sweet!! HUGS

Angelwood said...

Cute cute basket! Perfect for handing out treats to class-mates. Hmmm.... that get's me thinking... Love your bunny! hugs, Angela

Creative Momma said...

Aww...this is so cute.. I love that little basket. I will have to try it out myself..
WOW, 100 years old and 100 birthday cards, that would be so awesome to get in the mail :)
I will try to join in :)
HUgs
Marina

Jodie from Oz said...

Sharon,
Love this gorgeous Easter Basket, how sweet. Wow 100 YO, a huge milestone. Have a great week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Anonymous said...

Sharon, love your Easter Basket. Especially love it if its filled with chocolate!LOL! I will email Lacey about sending Auntie a birthday card.
Have a good day my friend.
Hugs,
Pam

DonnaMundinger said...

Holy moly, 18 inches! YIKES! Hope you're keeping cozy, my dear. Nice to think of Spring with your adorable basket. Too cute! Oh how sweet, 100 years old! I'll see what I can do. xxD

Nancy said...

girl---look at how adorable this turned out...love the pink and the little ruffles...not to mention your little stuffie...just darling...hugs!!!

Lacey Stephens said...

That bunny is so cute!! And the little basket is fabulous! Thank you so much for linking my card drive!
~Lacey