Sunday, September 13, 2009

Peggy Loves Vintage - Isn't it cute, honey??

Oh how I fell in love with this image from Peggy Loves Vintage. Isn't it so much fun??? The look on poor hubby's face is just priceless! This image is from a new page of cutouts from Peggy Loves Vintage. It's called All About Hats 2.
I just printed out the sheet of cutouts and cut the image out I wanted. If you don't want to print out the entire sheet to use, what I do is open up the entire sheet with my photo editing software, and then crop it down to save each picture as a dfferent file. It works great, and then allows you to only print one image at a time instead of the entire sheet.


I used a word bubble cut with my Expression machine and the Cuttin Up cartridge. The flourish is cut from my new Sweethearts cartridge, the flower is cut from George, and the frame around the cute image was cut from my Storybook cartridge. I added some stitching around the outside of the card base and then zig zagged around the image itself.
Please be sure and check out the adorable images available at Peggy Loves Vintage. They make the cutest cards!!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!
HUGS!

21 comments :

Tifany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tifany said...

So cute! I love all the Peggy Loves Vintage images!

And thanks again for the blog candy...it came so fast!!!

Did you see my good news on my blog?

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Oh Sharon what a fun card! How very cute it is. Love the image.
Hugs,
Nancy

cats whiskers said...

This is a really stunning card dear, beautiful colouring and perfect layout, I just love those vintage images
Hugs Jacqui

Patricia Garcia said...

I love the look on his face, he doesn't know what to tell her or how to tell her!! Great papers Sharon.

Hugs,
Patricia

scrappinlil said...

This is such a cute card...I just love the looks on both of their faces and the hat is awesome...you did a wonderful job on this one...TFS

Jacque said...

Sharon!!! This is so doggone cute!!! Those faces are priceless!!! And I love the black/white/red...one of my favorites!!! Too funny....Hugs...Jacque

Sandi said...

heeheee, Sharon, that is the cutest vintage yet, and I am with you the look is everything. Love the checks, the scallops, just love it all. Hugs

"Um Buggin" said...

Sharon my friend, now how cute is this?? I love the look on his face, kinda reminds me of I Love Lucy. Just a perfect card from you as always. I just received my CD from Peggy, can't wait to play with it. TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~

Anonymous said...

TEEHEE!! This is just adorable Sharon!! Love the fun image and colors!! HUGS

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG this is tooo funny! Don'tcha wish hats were still in style? LOL gotta go check out the new stuff. WooHoo! xxD

Stressed Stamper said...

Love it - reminds me of the old postcards from the seaside...hugs
Sarah

Sheri said...

LOL!!! This just tickles my funny bone so much! Love the image and your sentiment is delightful!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, this has got to be one of the cutest ever images...wow girl....you and peggy are the bomb...hugs

Georgia Ehrmann said...

what a cute card! I love the retro look of the 40's & 50's... Great hat! LOL!

Barb Hardeman said...

Ha! This is just too darn cute! Your coloring is perfect for the images, and somehow HE reminds me of Ricky Ricardo!!! What a great Retro card...hugs...Barb

DeeDee said...

OMG! You have me LOL! This cracks me up! You so rock and I so love you! HUGS!

Curt in Indy said...

This made me laugh right out loud. What a hoot! This is really adorable, and again, exceptional detail is everywhere! Just wonderful! Best, Curt

Vivi Casale said...

Sharon, lovely images and wondeful card!
xxx
Vivi

Vivi Casale said...

I have seen this image before in somewhere and I think it is so cute!
your card is just adorable!!
xoxoxoxo
Vivi

Candy said...

Sharon - Love the images at 'Peggy Loves Vintage' - but it is YOU who make the cutest cards!!!!
This is a real charmer - for some reason reminds me of Lucy and Desi?? Love the card - you have so many extra things to make your cards so very very special with your Cricut etc. LOVE THIS.....
Hugs, Candy