Thursday, January 8, 2009

Will you be mine? The Cutting Cafe'

OMGosh! Can I just take a second here and tell you how much I absolutely LOVE the cutting files Regina has over at The Cutting Cafe'!!!! You really should click on the photo and get a close look at this card so you can really see it! I am so in love with all of Regina's cutting files, but when I saw this lip shaped card, I about fell in the floor! I knew right away what I wanted to do, I just had to find a few minutes to do it. And those few minutes finally came tonight!!! All I did was cut out the lip shaped card with my Pazzle and Regina's cutting file, I ran the main shape through my Xyron and covered it in Martha Stewart glitter.

The blurb was cut with my Cricut Expression using my Cuttin Up cartridge. I cut the black shadow 4 times and glued it together for strength because of it standing mostly on it's own. I typed up the "will you be mine" on my computer and printed it on the white part of the blurb. The little strip across the top of the blurb was done with my new Martha Stewart border punch. LOVE these new punches!!! Thank you again Teri!!!!! :)

So please be sure and pop over to The Cutting Cafe' and check out Regina's awesome cutting files and printable stamps! They're FABULOUS!

Thanks for stopping by today and guess what...... It's FRIDAY!!!!!!! :) Hugs!!

12 comments :

DeeDee said...

OMG!!!! I can't wait to make one of these lips cards!!! This is sooooo GREAT..I love all the beautiful glitter and that ribbon is yuumy too!! HUGS!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Sharon! What a sparkly smooch. LOL How fun is that!?! xxD

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm `Gorgeous` sweet lips...lovin all your creations Sharon...Your book is fantastic1!!!
Have a great Evening:)~X~

Becky G said...

Like the Veggie Tale song says " I love those lips"! Well that's not exactly how the song goes but *WOW* is this ever a great card. Love those big, sparkly lips, Sharon!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so cute love it.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!! WOW! Sharon, you are amazing! This is spectacular! Sparkly, sassy, and SEXY! I love it! WOW!

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!! Sharon, now how cute is this? I love it, you did an awesome job girlfriend, love the added sentiment. TFS

Hugz,

~L~

Jaspere said...

This is sparkly fantastic!!!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sharon,
Just darling my sweet friend...WOW!....Congrats on making card of the week again....You really, really deserve it...Hugs, Krista

Deb said...

such a great fun card!

Carole Beath said...

Awesome smackaroo card. I love those sparkly lips. Great job, Sharon.

BettyBee said...

Sharon that's an awesome card! And I think you have an awesome blog! I have a BLOG AWARD for you!!

http://BettyBrett.blogspot.com
BettyBee