Saturday, January 24, 2009

Who loves ya? Card made with Pazzle and Cricut

oooooooooo.....this one was so much FUN to make!!!! Don't you just love FUN??? I used a piece of pattern paper from a DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack. I love the blue and green color combo, so this one jumped right out at me.
I used both my Cricut Expression and my Pazzle Inspiration with this card. Isn't that tree the coolest??? I LOVE it!!!! I cut it with my Pazzle from the Swirls and Twirls cd! I've had this cd for a while and I can't believe I have not discovered this cut until now! I'll sure bet you that I'll be using it again though!

The flowers are actually cut from the piece of paper with a little chalk ink around the edge and then popped up off the card base. That cute little owl was cut from the Cricut Storybook cartridge, and the WHO is faux chipboard that I cut with the Mickey Font. I went around the edges of the letters with a little white acrylic paint.


The tag is just hand cut and run through my printer for the "loves ya?". I just think this one is really fun and funky. Thanks TONS for stopping by to see me. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend and I also hope to see you back again really soon!!!



20 comments :

Justine said...

Wow Sharon, this is beautiful!!! I love the bright funky colours!!!

I've left you a little something on my blog..

Hugs Justine x x

Nancy said...

girl---- I soooo want to lift this...it put a huge smile on my face when your page opened up...thanks soooo much...

this is just STUNNING...CUTE....and FUN....you totally ROCKED this one Sharon...I really need to get that cd for my Pazzles now...you enabler you!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

wow doies this one POP girly! LOVE the bright colors and that tree is to die for! You guys have got to stop all of this enabling or I'll go broke. LOL Hugs, D

DeeDee said...

OMG!!! How stinkin' Ca-ute!!! I love it!!! The colors are so awesome and HAPPY!!! What an adorable card girlie!!! Love that tree!!! WOW!!! HUGS!!!

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!!! Sharon is this too cute or what? I love it. You are just awesome girlfriend when it come to creating such masterpeces. You know all this enabling is goona have me in the poor house..LOL
TFS

Hugz,xx

~L~

marja said...

Oh these are beautiful...your work keeps getting even more amazing... beautiful sharon!!!

Tammy said...

AWESOME!!!! Holy cow this card is so bright and cheery I love it! That owl is great!

Hugs,

Tammy

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow! This is adorable! The colors are fantastic, that tree is amazing, and that owl is too cute! Love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Such a darling and happy card.

Jen said...

This is darling Sharon! that little owl is so stinkin' cute! super card1

Tifany said...

AMAZING card! I love that tree! Very cool, Sharon!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

TOOOOO CUTE!!! I also have this CD and haven't gotten around to using it.......after seeing this beautiful card, I will get to it this weekend. Hugs, T

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, so bright and cheerful. Hugs Nikki x

Enfys said...

You're right, this is cheery and funky, love it.
hugs
Enfys x

Carole Beath said...

A masterpiece, is right...What a darling card and I so love the colors.

Anonymous said...

This is just `tooting` gorgoues Sharon..I love it ...:)~X~

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sharon,
I played with my pazzles a little bit over the weekend...This is the cutest...I am so into owls..Aren't they darling?...Krista

Joey said...

OOOOH this is fabulous, love the colours, loving the owl and the sentiment is brill. joey xxx

Becky G said...

Wow! This is just way to cute and fun! The colors are fabulously bold and bright and I love that little owl and tree. So very cool!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon... I haven't been here for a while now, but I have always admire your creations... this card is beautiful and te coloring is mazing... love it! Hugs... Sonia. :)