Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thank you card with Cricut and Pooh and Friends

Well we made it through hump day today! WOOHOO! Tomorrow is Thursday, and before you know it, Friday will be here. I LOVE Friday. :) I'm still working on making some Thank You cards, so this is another one ready to go out! YAY!
The pattern paper is Basic Grey with Bazzill cardstock. The buttons are Basic Grey too. Roo was cut with my Cricut Expression machine with the Pooh and Friends cartridge! Isn't he so cute just jumping with glee?!!

I also used the Storybook cartridge for the frame and Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More for the tag. The buttons are Basic Grey with a little floss in them. Added some chalk ink around the edges and just a touch of machine stitching. That lovely glitter paper is a special gift I received from my sweet friend DeeDee!


And finally, I used a Prima flower and put a Basic Grey brad in it before I attached it to the tag. Thanks for stopping by to visit me today! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugs!!



22 comments :

Dawny P said...

Awww this is soooo sweet Sharon. Maybe I will have to think about getting that cartridge cos our Kyla loves Pooh Bear. And I love the papers you used - gorgeous!! Hugs xxxxx

Junie said...

Just gorgeous !!!

Meredi said...

Beautiful!!!! Love it!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

He's so CUTE! I love this! I love the sparkle!

AUsome mom said...

LOVE him!! This is a great card!
I may have to get this cart because my granddaughter loves to watch Pooh & friends on TV. Too cute!

Carole Beath said...

OMG, this is a darling card. Who wouldn't love Pooh Bear. I love it!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Sharon! Love Roo and his glitzy shirt. this card is soooo happy. Love it! xxD

Cindy Haffner said...

Way so cute, love it.

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. I just got a Cricut for Christmas and haven't really used it yet. I need to change that.

Jen said...

He is stinkin' CUTE! Love this little card!

I had to laugh when I heard you say you love friday's...gosh I love them too! Can't wait esp. for this friday it has been a long week!

Loreen said...

This came out great! Your blog was such a pleasure to look at. Keep up the beautiful work =)

DonnaMundinger said...

Sharon, I just went on the Hallmark mb and realized I missed my challenge. I didn't realize the post was edited and I kept thinking it was an old post. Shelly is supposed to do one tomorrow. (Does she know?) What should I do? So sorry to screw up right from the get go. xxD

Becky G said...

Sharon, this is so fun and adorable! I love it!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sharon,
SO cute...I have this cart and need to use it someday...This inspires me...Krista

Regina Easter said...

oh my how adorable is this...love it

Denise said...

Thsi card is CUTE!! Love it.

DeeDee said...

Oooooh, isn't Roo CUTE!!!! I love his sparklee shirt too....GREAT card girlie!!! HUGS!!

Nikki said...

Sharon, this is adorable! And congrats...you made card of the week!
cardoftheweek
under the Thank You section.
Whoo-hoo!! You rock!
Hugs!

tomiannie said...

Congrats on Card of the Week! That is awesome, and this card is so adorable!

tomiannie said...

Congrats on Card of the Week! That is awesome, and this card is so adorable!

Tammy said...

So adorable! Just love Roo! I might have to get out my Pooh cart I havn't used it in a while!!

Hugs,

Tammy

shelly said...

oh my goodness roo is just flippin adorable! love that glitter paper you used for his shirt too!