Sunday, January 4, 2009

Owl always love you

This is a quick little card I made tonight for cards 4 kids Ultimate Valentines Challenge. You can read all about it here. I think it's a great cause. I just found out about it tonight, and I'm excited to be able to help. Don't you just love this owl image???? It's from a Valentines set over at The Cutting Cafe! Oh how I'm loving these sets for Valentines day! It makes creating cards SO EASY!!!
I just printed it on white cardstock and colored it in with my Copic markers. I also used a couple different border punches. One is a Martha Stewart Cornice border punch. The heart border punch is by Fiskars.

Threw on some pink ribbon and voila! A cute, very quick card! Pleae be sure and check out all these Valentine printable stamps over at The Cutting Cafe! The new one she just released, the lip shaped card is FANTASTIC! I'm hoping to create a card with that tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful Monday tomorrow! It's my first day back to work since Christmas, so I'm kind of sulking tonight. LOL! Have a good one! HUGS!


9 comments :

Becky G said...

That owl is just too cute! I love what you did with him!

DeeDee said...

Awwww, he is so adorable!!! This turned out GREAT!!! That really is one cute little owl!!! What a great cause too!!! Doesn't it feel good to help out? I love it!!! HUGS!!!

Michele Kovack said...

These are sooooo cute!!!!!

Nikki said...

Very cute Sharon! I love it!
hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin' that owl, so cute.

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin' that owl, so cute.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Regina's da bomb! That owl is way too cute!! I love this card!! Gorgeous!!

Tammy said...

Ah Sharon this is so adorable! Love the owl! Great card!

Tammy

Unknown said...

So cute.. thanks for sharing all your lovely cards, you really helped me with some inspiration which I needed for my valentines cards:)
Dora