Sunday, January 18, 2009

Eat Cupcakes!! downloadable printable stamps

Just how much fun are cupcakes?!! Don't you just love them? I know I sure do! And this is one lucious cupcake that's available for you over at The Cutting Cafe'. It's in a HUGE set of stamps that contains a grand total of 49 images!!! That's right....49!!!!! It's called "All about cupcakes".
This was so much fun to make! I'm REALLY loving these cupcake stands! I just printed all the stamps on my Bazzill cardstock. I cut the cupcake out and glued it onto the stand, and honestly, it looks like it was printed together.

The pattern paper is Basic Grey. The green ribbon is craft supply, and that pretty pink ribbon I got from I Heart Papers. The button was just in my stash. And the little green gems are by Kaiser.




I used my Stampin Up ticket punch for the corners of the mats and inked around them a little with some chalk ink. That's about it! Please be sure and pop over to say hi to Regina over at The Cutting Cafe'!!! Have a wonderful Monday and I'll see you soon!

19 comments :

Regina Easter said...

WOWZER.................STUNNING..............CUTE...........ADORABLE.................WOWZER...LOVE IT

marja said...

what a lovely card sharon!!!!

Anonymous said...

what a delicious cupcake, this card is gorgeous..

DeeDee said...

Oh I love it! This is so stinkin' adorable!!! Ooooh, that pink ribbon...too yummy!!! You did an excellent job coloring the cupcake and stand too!!! LOVES IT!! You are awesome girlie!! HUGS!!!

Loreen said...

This is a great post to wake up in the morning to!!! Thank you so much for sharing that awesome find for the printable stamps =) Your card came out GORGEOUS!!! I am a HUGE fan =)

i {heart} papers said...

Totally cute! I love how you used the sheer heart edge ribbon tied in with a solid ribbon!

Dawn♥ said...

WOWZER is so right! What a lovely card Sharon! Love the paper/color scheme! Lovely cluster in the corner! Love it! :)

Dawn♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh these are beautiful...your work keeps getting even more amazing... beautiful beautiful beautiful...

I left you and award on my blog
hugs
Jeannie

Danni said...

This is so pretty! I love all the little "extras" you put on it. So, so pretty!

stampingtink said...

How cute! I love this set and am going to have to really consider it! Too adorable! Love the papers and everything about it! I'm doing the stalking, I mean following, of you now! Great cards and great blog! Love it here!

Enfys said...

Really stunning, I bought this set the other day, can't wait to play with it.
hugs
En xx

Jaspere said...

So cute. Love your colors and that ribbon is just divine.

Norine said...

this is really pretty and I won this set which was given to me by Regina and its so nice loving it
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

This is soooo `Yummy` Sharon..love the ribbons..Your colouring is just `perfect`..
Have a lovely Tuesday:)~X~

Norine said...

Sharon I love your blog so there is a little something on my blog for you
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

Super cute.

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG! Sharon, you never cease to amaze me! Just when I see an absolutely adorable creation by you, you top that one. This one is just too cute, I love the color choices you've use here, and the attention to detail is just stunning. Can't wait to see your next masterpiece. TFS

Hugz,

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so pretty Sharon! One of my favorite color combos! Love Regina's whole set of these but especially that cute stand. I'm definitely gonna have to get me some copics and then take some lessons from you! Hugs, D!