Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Valentine! Hope you're not sick of them cause we have a couple weeks left! LOL!

I am having so much fun making all these Valentine cards!! And of course, I just HAD to use another one of my new Tilda stamps! I have no idea what the name of this one is, but I LOVE her! How can you not??? LOL! Have you seen anything anymore precious??!!! (click on the pictures for a nice close up view)

This is called a TENT TOPPER card and learned how to make them from my adopted sis DeeDee!! The bottom of the card is 4 1/4" square, and then you just make whatever shape topper you want and attach it to the base so the card ends up measuring as an A2 card ( 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") It makes such an adorable card that I will be making many more like this!

I colored her with my Copic markers and cut her out so I could pop her up (have I ever mentioned how much I like dimension?? LOL!) I'm really sorry, my scraps are in a mess right now and I can't find this piece of pattern paper to tell you who the maker is. The cardstock is Bazzill. The oval shapes were cut with my nesties and then I ran the white through my Cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder. The sentiment was just printed on my computer and the hearts on either side of it are from my Martha Stewart punch.
That's it for tonight! I sure do appreciate you stopping by to visit me today! Hope you had a good Monday (as good as Monday's can be) and I hope to see you again soon! HUGS!!

23 comments :

Danni said...

She's one of my favorites! So cute! Fun paper with her!! Adorable!

marja said...

beautiful sharon and so sweet!!!!

Jayne Hayward said...

What a lovely card and coloured in so beautifully.

Jayne xx

DeeDee said...

Eeeeek!! She's so adorable!! You have really got a knack for coloring these sweet little girls! You ROCK girlie!!! HUGS!

Heather said...

Adorable - what wonderful colours and colouring. I love the paper (whatever it is - lol)
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
hugs Heather xx

Tammy said...

Sharon another awesome card! Love the design!
I left something for you over at my blog!

Hugs,

Tammy

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is beautiful, I really like the copic coloring... gonna hae to get some of those...
Beautiful card as always.

Jen said...

This is darling Sharon! I love those tent cards...I am going ot have to make one of those soon! Super job on the coloring on tilda...she looks totally fab!

Dawn said...

Sharon, she is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see what else you create! I love those copic markers, I think I might venture to Hobby Lobby today:)

Irina Blount said...

Wow, this is an awesome card, so ADORABLE!! Love your coloring too!!
Hugs,
:) Irina

Justine said...

Wow this is soooo pretty! I love the paper and your colouring is fab!
Justine x

Tifany said...

Adorable...yet again! I love the paper you used and the colors. Wonderful job!

Dawny P said...

FABulous Sharon. Love the colours you used and I am so going to check out that tutorial, cos your card is awesome, so thanks fo sharing xxxxx

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

This card is breathtaking!!!!! You are becoming a pro at these copic markers sis - love DeeDees technique too - FABULOUS!!! Hugs, T

Norine said...

this card is super cute love the colors and that stamp
hugs
Norine

Ann Kranitz said...

Sharon, another beauty!!! I love your coloring.

DonnaMundinger said...

What a perfect image for that tent topper! Soooo adorable! I'm lovin' all of your Tildas. You rock! xxD

Stressed Stamper said...

Love this stamp, and your picture taking is fantastic...any hints/tips on how you take a really clear pic please

Sarah

http://stressedstamper.blogspot.com

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE! I keep thinking about the markers!! I just don't want to spend!! It appears to be worth it though! Wonderful, gorgeous card!

Julie said...

Very sweet card. I love the coloring on Tilda.

Becky G said...

Such a sweet card! I love it!

Hugs,
Becky

Kim said...

Another beautiful Tilda creation!!! I so have to try making a card like this! Yours is super cute!
Hugs~ Kim

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaaaaw! how cute is this?! love it!