Friday, November 14, 2008

To/From Christmas tags set












This was my project for the Hallmark Ladybug blog a couple weeks ago. I gave you a sneak peek with just the box, so now you get to see the whole set if you didn't happen to go check them out over at Hallmark. I truly love making my own gift tags for Christmas, so this project was a LOT of fun for me. If you would like to have specifics, please click right here!
Now how about a little fun?!! I have always been intrigued by all the silly laws that are still on the books of our nation. So I thought maybe I'd let you know some of them. Here's my very first!! Since I live in the state of Nevada, I thought I'd start with one from here first.
It's illegal to drive a camel on the highway in Nevada.
Thank goodness! I can only imagine rush hour!!!!
Take care and have a great day! Thanks for stopping by to visit! HUGS!!

2 comments :

Becky G said...

Sharon, these are just too stinkin cute! I love em! I've missed visiting your blog and seeing all your lovely creations!

Hugs,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Oh `Wow` Sharon..I love all these tags they are `darling` ...love that reindeer!!!:)~X~