Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hope you're feeling ducky soon and You did it!!!












I had a couple cards to make this weekend, and I'm feeling quite happy that I was able to get them done! One of my friends had surgery, and another is finishing up her last chemo treatment for breast cancer this week! For the ducky card, the stamp is from Whippersnapper, and the oval it's on it from the Cricut Storybook cartridge. The tag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge. The "U did it" card is Mickey and Friends of course. The u did it is from the Mickey font. I cut it out five times and made my own chipboard letters with it. The tag again is from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More. The paper is Basic Grey. If you're looking for any of these cartridges, you can find them over at Hallmark Scrapbook for a great price. And they have the best customer service on the web!!!! Thanks for taking a look! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

One more thing, my friend Nikki is giving away some really yummy blog candy over on her blog!!!! Please be sure and pay her a visit and maybe you'll get lucky and win! While you're there, be sure and take a look at her awesome work! I've been a fan of hers for a long time!!! She's one super talented lady!!
Thanks again for stopping by!!

8 comments :

Dawny P said...

These are both gorgeous Sharon. LOVE the ducky one - how sweet, and look at that little face - awwww. And doesn't Minnie look fabulous. Great work xxxx

DeeDee said...

WOW Ladybug...these are GREAT!!! Oh boy, they are sure to put a smile on those ladies faces.....you are such a sweet friend !!! I love them both!!! HUGS!!!

Nikki said...

Sharon, these are awesome! That duck is adorable and love your coloring!

And Minnie, so pretty! I love that paper you used, it's gorgeous!

Hugs, Nikki

Lana Clarke said...

Two fabulous cards!!
I soooooooo love the ducky card Sharon. The papers and colours are gorgeous and the little ducky is adorable. Minnie card is also fab and very girly.
Hugs
Lana x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

These are both fantastic Sharon! They'll be sure to put smiles on the faces of the recipients!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sharon these are both just adorable! Love the papers and your use of the border punches is super. Great idea making the chipboard letters. I've never thought to do that and will be trying it soon. These will really put a smile on their faces. xxD

Tammy said...

Hi Sharon! Wow! This is sooooooo adorable! I love it! Just wanted to say also that I'm so glad that you came to my blog and even more happy that I found yours!! You have fabulous creations and i will be visiting often!! Have a great day!

Tammy

Shirley said...

Your cards are so darn cute and precious at the same time. I love them both in every detail!