Friday, November 7, 2008

The Cutting Cafe - a downloadable stamp by Regina Easter











Regina Easter has come up with the absolute cutest downloadable stamps over at her shop, The Cutting Cafe!! It's a set of four cards that are adorable!! Here's a card I made by cutting out a foundation circle and a scalloped circle, both at 5 1/2 inches with the Mini Monograms cartridge in my Cricut Expression machine. I printed one of the cupcakes on the circle I cut out, and then printed another one that I cut out. I colored both of them the same and then layered the one I cut out on top with pop dots. She's got a special going on right now. If you purchase the cupcake set of downloadable stamps, you'll get her stocking and long box cutting files for FREE!! So hurry over and see Regina's awesome samples of these adorable cards and take advantage of the sale she's having! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your visits and comments are VERY much appreciated!!

15 comments :

Regina Easter said...

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,i get to leave the first comment....this is way to yummy...i love love it

Bunny B said...

Super cute card!! Yums!

StampOwl said...

this is sooo pretty love the pink and black.

Cindy Haffner said...

Sharon, this is so yummy awesome job, it rocks...........

Anonymous said...

These are sooo `delicious` Sharon:)~X~

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I am in love with this set Sherri. That pink with white and black is beautiful!!! I love the touch of green - it all comes together so perfect.

Hugs, T

Nancy said...

this is such a darling set...the colors are just so vibrant and look great together...awesom card..

Ivy said...

Wow Sharon...you really did an amazing job with Regina's stamps!!

michelle said...

Oh gosh Sharon these are the sweetest ever you really made those stamps look fabulous !! and that gingerbread man card is so darn cute. I have left you a little award on my blog hun

hugs

michelle

Dawny P said...

Awesome card Sharon - love that cupcake. Very pretty and so delish as well xxxx

DeeDee said...

Oh my, oh my....this is way too YUMMY...and GUESS WHAT...I love your new blog look....it's wonderful girlie!!! HUGS!!!!!

Nikki said...

This is GORGEOUS!! Your doodling is perfect!!! Didn't you have a tutorial on that, I know I printed it out but don't remember if it included circles.

Hugs, Nikki

Lindsay Spencer said...

Way too cute! I love the dimension. It's very cute!!

Shirley said...

Beautiful and so cute and elegant too!

scrapn_momof2 said...

So cute!! I love cupcakes!!