Monday, May 1, 2023

I love you "mower" each day featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!!

My card today would work for the Don't Fence Me In Challenge going on right now! Have you entered yet? It's super easy to enter and you might get lucky and win a stamp set of your choice from the Art Impressions Shop!!  I love interactive cards and make them quite often.  This one is a hidden slider, so you can't see the mechanism that move this cute guy across the card. All you can see is the pull tab. Pretty cool, huh? I used #5044 Born To Ride Set which comes from the Work and Play line of stamps. There are tons of You Tube videos out there on how you can make these. So have lots of fun watching and I hope you share it with us if you make one!! 














Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics used:
E000, E00, E11, E31, E33, E35
B91, B03, B05
YG01, YG03
R22, R24, R27
C4, C6, C7
T1, T2







No comments :