Monday, May 22, 2023

Art Impressions new Front Porch Patriotic Set

 Hello AI Fans!


Today I'm featuring #5494 Front Porch Patriotic Set from Art Impressions! The Front Porch Line of stamp sets are really awesome for lots of occasions! How fun would it be to create party invitations for the 4th of July with this set?! Just remember that you also need to purchase #5512 Front Porch Door Set if you don't already have it! I stamped all the images onto Cryogen white paper and colored them with Copic markers. The set comes with all the dies needed to cut out the images to decorate your front door! So fun!! I love the paper I used as it makes the sky seem like it's totally lit up with fireworks behind the house! I apologize for all the coloring flubs as I found out I was pretty much blind with cataracts when I created this card. I'm free of them now and I'm able to see all the mistakes. OUCH! LOL! I will tell you though, that it's like going from a TV from the 1960's to a 4K high def screen with my vision! I can't stop saying WOW! :) 







Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit, and until next time - stay crafty!!



Copic markers used:
Y26, Y35, Y38
G43, G46
E21, E33, E51, E53, E55
B000, B21, B23
R22, R24, R27
T1
C0
YR21






No comments :