Monday, April 10, 2023

One last Easter project featuring Art Impressions Stamps

 Hello AI Fans!


I hope you had a wonderful weekend and if you celebrate Easter, I hope it was a joyous one! I have one last Easter project to show you today.  I created some tags for all the treat bags for the kids when they came over yesterday.  I used the two cutest Easter and Spring sets! I love them both and simply HAD to have them as soon as I laid eyes on them! LOL! #5504 Happy Spring Set and #6401 Easter Chicks Set! LOVE them!! I made four each of three different tags.I stamped the images onto cryogen white paper and colored them with Copic markers. Then since the dies are included in the sets, I cut them out and popped them up onto the tags. The tag was cut out of pattern paper using 5132 Tag Stitched Dies. Then I just cut a rectangle to fit on top of the tag to create the little scene. 

 







This was all the bags waiting for the kids to show up. There were 12 in total. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great week! See you next time! 








1 comment :

Dandi93 said...

Love your gift bags and you tags are adorable