Monday, February 20, 2023

Live life in full bloom featuring Art Impressions Easter Chicks Set

 Hello AI Fans!!


Today I'm showing you the card I created with the Bloom Where you are Planted challenge going on right now. I love this challenge as it's reminding me that spring is getting closer every single day! YAY!! So for this card, I used #5401 Easter Chicks Set which I am so in love with! These are the cutest chicks EVER!! And this set comes with the most adorable hats, bunny ears, and ribbons you can put on their heads to dress them up for Easter or any occasion! Or you can just leave them plain. It's completely your choice!! I also used #5588 Journal Oval Frames Die Set for the sentiment banner and those cute little flowers on the front of the platform. The cute sentiment was stamped using the brand new #5734 Friend Sentiment Set.  And then in the back, I used #4967 WC Fence Dies. I think that fence is so adorable in front of the trees. The trees, cloud, and grass dies are from my stash.   I stamped the images onto Cryogen white paper using my Misti stamp platform and then cut them out using the dies which are included in the set. I don't know about you, but I really love the fact that a lot of Art Impressions Sets include the dies. It makes it soooo much easier than having to fussy cut! 


































Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today! Until next time - stay safe and stay crafty!!


Copics used:

  • R11, R12, R20, R81, R83, R85
  • V12, V15, V17
  • B000
  • Y15, Y18
  • E33, E50, E51, E53, E95, E97
  • YG61, YG53

1 comment :

Janie Printz said...

What a delightful card, sure to put a smile on anyones face. Love the little chick with its head stuck in the egg.