Monday, January 30, 2023

I love you tons featuring Art Impressions!

 Hello AI Fans!!


Have you started making your Valentines Day cards yet? It's that time of year ya know! It's only a couple weeks away, believe it or not! I can't believe we are already through the month of January! So anyway, I have a little card to show you today that features the adorable 5219 Lovable Animals Set! Links for everything are below.  I love this adorable little elephant! I stamped it onto cryogen white paper and then colored her up with Copic markers. 

 


The scalloped card is so easy to create. Just score and fold your paper to be larger than the scalloped die you want to use. Then place your die where the top of it is above the card fold so it won't cut it. To hide the flat spot, just cut out a full scalloped circle mat and glue it on top of the card base. Voila! You have a round scalloped card which is the perfect size for a small Valentine!





So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copic markers used:
W0, W1, W2, W3
R12, R22, R24, R27




No comments :