Saturday, October 2, 2021

Happy 92nd Birthday Mom Robbie featuring Art Impressions Giant Cake Set



Hello! Here's another card that was featured over on the Art Impressions blog with a host of other very talented artists! It was fun revisiting my design team days with this amazing company! My card today is one I made to celebrate my mom in law Robbie's 92nd birthday!!! She is such an amazing woman and reminds me so very much of my own mom that I lost at the young age of 31. I was so very happy we got to go see her and celebrate the day with her!  For my card, I used Art Impressions #4382 Giant Cake Set. I used Copic markers to color up this amazing image!! 










Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope to see you again soon! 




2 comments :

Hunky Dory said...

Another beautiful card, Sharon! No doubt your mother in law LOVED her birthday card! Such a treasure to receive!

Dandi93 said...

Such a sweet card, love the big cake and great sketch