Friday, September 10, 2021

Art Impressions cards being featured on their blog

Hello!

OMG! I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted on here! During the month of Setptember, one of the amazing Art Impressions Design Team (Jil) is taking some time off.  With that, Art Impressions reached out to a group of us and asked us if we'd like to have some cards featured on their blog during Jil's absence. Oh my gosh, I jumped at the chance.  As much as I like not having all the deadlines and responsibilities of being on a design team, I truly miss it sometimes! So watch for some posts throughout the month of September featuring the amazing Art Impressions products!  First up is Cliff which is from the Golden Oldies Line from Art Impressions.  Girlfriends will always be my favorite line, but Golden Oldies will always be second!! The sentiment I used is from Art Impressions Birthday Laugh Lines




Please be sure and visit the Art Impressions Blog to check out all the other wonderful artists that are joining in on this fun opportunity!! Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, be safe and stay crafty!! 



3 comments :

cdjcape521 said...

So glad your back! I always looked forward to your cards💘

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you so much! ❤

Hunky Dory said...

I’ve missed you!! So happy to see your post! You always make the image/character pop out with your vibrant coloring. I aspire to be like you! Can’t wait to see more!!